Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Remember Me


Went to the Class ReUnion
To see a few of my old friends
Looked forward to reminiscing about the good times we used to have.

Just as I was starting to relax
There walked the terror from my past
The Bully that even after all these years I still couldn't seem to forget.

Before I was able to make a hasty get away
He sauntered over....pushing me out of the way.
Then with the same menacing look in his eyes that intimated me when I was a child
The Bully smirked
and said with a look of surprise,

"Remember Me?  I'm the guy that used to kick your Narrow Behind!"

Fortunately, it was ALL just a bad dream....
because Thanks to your former BULLY
the thought of attending Any of your school functions
isn't worth encountering such a Traumatic scene.






Email:  characterkidz2@yahoo.com
Web site:  https://sites.google.com/site/characterkidzdevelopment/


1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping that your class reunion is filled with good memories instead of dire thoughts of running into your former bully.

    ReplyDelete